Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Visitor



We have no idea how this Racoon (Catloon as Tea calls it) got in and out of our yard. Animal control only responds to emergencies over the weekend so I got my CO2 pistol loaded because I wasn't sure if he was rabid or anything but by the time I went outside he was gone.

P.S. this is Jessica speaking now (the other part was Greg) he got his CO2 pistol in hopes that I might be crazy and let him use it. Though I didn't mind that he would kill it (sorry PETA....not really!!) but I was more worried that our liberal neighbors would call the cops and arrest Greg. He's crazy!!! We need to live in Utah if he wants me to allow him to shoot animals.

The "catloon" did look sickly, I felt kind of bad.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

My parents actually feed those things on their back patio. They also climb my parents' trees and sleep on the upstairs deck outside their bedroom door at night.
They don't bother me, but I'm not really an animal person so I don't care either way.
However, I can totally relate to the crazy liberal neighbors. We've got them every where out here. I just love how they don't mind killing babies but a rabid raccoon would send them into a hissy fit.

mead family said...

EWW! That is one visitor I would not want. I love using mom and dad's co2 gun to shoot birds. It's a blast:) I don't blame Greg for wanting to get that thing out!