Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Scentsy Party

Ok, so this post is the first of more to come. I will have some pictures and updates but I first wanted to let everyone know that I am having an online Scentsy party. There is an adorable new warmer perfect for Valentine's day...and all year. There are also some really yummy new scents. As an added bonus, everyone who orders will be entered to win a Scentsy party pack. This includes a plug-in warmer, scentsy bar and car candle HUGE HUGE HUGE. So be sure to order under my party name here https://jessicaatkinson.scentsy.us/Home and click on order from Jessica's Party.


1 comment:

Sharon Denise said...

I love the idea of an online party because there are times I cannot get out of the house and go. Please let me know if you are having any success with this. I am a Scentsy Consultant in Florida. Thanks. Sharon