Thursday, March 04, 2010

Finally some pictures and . . .






That's right, I never thought I would announce this again but I'm pregnant with number 2 (and our last :)!). We are very excited. I must say that having a planned pregnancy is much different than unplanned. We're equally happy but it's different. Tea is the most excited though. Every time I leave and come back she thinks it's because I got the baby out. She's going to have a hard time waiting this out.

So the details. I'm one day away from 12 weeks. So I'm due September 18. We have an okay picture of the baby because it wouldn't sit still longer enough to have a really good one taken. Maybe next time.

In other non-baby related news, Tea is growing fast, as you can see. She is almost four (in May). She is happy to be around grandparents again and enjoys being the center of attention. She is in preschool and doing very well. She writes her name and knows what most words start with. You give her a word and she knows how to figure out what it starts worth most the time.

I am currently working full-time from home which I love. I love being able to pick Tea up from school and take her places during the day. We also just moved into a new place which we love so far. It's nice having our own space through we miss Grandma Loulee and Grandpa. We're still in their ward so we didn't go far.

Anyway, that's about it. Unless of course you know of an awesome Urban Planning job out there, Greg will take it!!!!

So hopefully we'll be more frequent with our pictures :)

17 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations on all accounts! Tea is SO big--and still such a doll. It is really hard to believe that she's almost 4. Seems like she just celebrated her first birthday! I hope you're feeling well with this pregnancy. Surprises are different--but what a great surprise! You're on about the same schedule I was on last year. Watch out for the late summer heat! Can't wait to hear the details. I'm glad you're enjoying your job--that's wonderful!

Amber said...

I love that skirt. Tea looks so beautiful and so much older. Thanks for posting and congratulations on baby #2!

the watkins said...

Tea is so darn cute.

Where are you living?

Jessica said...

Amanda - Thanks!!! I am feeling pretty good this time. Much better than with Tea. Maybe it's a boy :). I thought about the heat, I'm nervous cause I already don't do good in heat.

Thanks Amber!!!

Mindi, we are in the San Marino apts. in South Jordan. We'll have to have you over as soon as we get everything put away.

April said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I am so excited for you :) Tea looks so big! I can't believe how tall and lean she is (looks like all the baby chub is all gone) What a beautiful girl! Mason saw her picture and oh look my friend! Miss you guys, I am glad you feeling well :)

Oh I followed your blog (which I already did with google reader) This is super dumb, but will you follow my 365 blog? It is at 19 right now I really prefer even numbers! I am so OCD, haha. (Hopefully we are good enough friends that you don't think I am totally crazy)

Oh and I hope you keep posting pictures for us NYers!

Phelps Family said...

Congrats!!! Very exciting!!! Glad everything is going well for you and your family! I can't believe how big and grown up Tea is now! Time sure flies! Keep us posted on how things are going!

the watkins said...

I'm so glad you are feeling well. We would love to hang out... defiantly once you get settled. Congrats again!

4Girls4Me said...

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news! It's so fun to see pictures of your cute, cute girl! The skirt and the boots and precious! :)

Diana said...

Congrats! Tea is so cute in that outfit! I hope you keep feeling good!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Love those pics Jess. Tea is such a beautiful (and funny) girl (just like her mom). As I said before - Congratulations on baby #2. I wish you a "boring" pregnancy! Tell Greg we said hey and I truly miss you so much my little sis!
Kelly Goergen (Albany misses you!!!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jess! That is so exciting all the way around!!

Ellen said...

I'm THRILLED for you!!!! Congrats!

Andrea said...

Congratulations Jessica! Very Exciting! Tea is so big I love her outfit!

Unknown said...

Hey mamasita! It's me Corina. I am so excited about the new baby. Tea is getting so big. And she is adorable!!! I'm very excited for you both.

Jessica said...

CORINA!!! I hope you see this. Where have you been. It's been way to long. How the heck are you!!!

Unknown said...

I am doing good. I frequently check your website, and have always loved the pics of Tea that you post. I just haven't signed in. I was so excited about your news, I finally decided to comment. I am still working at Child Protection in Ogden. send me a note to carchuleta@utah.gov when you have a minute.

Brittany and Jason said...

Love, love, LOVE that skirt. Let's get the girls together!