Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday!




Oh my how the time has flown. Tea is now four. I'm sure it never stops shocking parents the older their children get. I'm sure my parents still can't believe they have an almost 30 year old! And there are two older than me. Such is life. I'm just so happy I was blessed with honestly one of the sweetest, kindest, cutest, funniest, happiest, sleepiest!, most wonderful little girl ever. Make no mistake she has her moments, but she is perfect for me!! I love you Tea and I hope four is as great as one, two and three (well the good parts of three :)!).

On to other news, for those who aren't on facebook I have neglected to let you know that we are having another GIRL!!! We couldn't be happier.

7 comments:

Brittany and Jason said...

Happy Birthday Tea! Sydney has been talking about the fact that it's her birthday all day. I hope she's had a great one.

mead family said...

Um what kind of a crappy aunt am I??? I didn't even think to call her! I'm so sorry:( Happy Birthday Tea! We love you. I will call tomorrow!

Calerich said...

Oh my gosh, adorable pictures! Love them! Congrats on the news of the girl too! How exciting. Like I tease Kirstie though, they told me my little guy was a girl. I only brought girl stuff to the hospital, boy what a surprise I got! I am excited for you!

Melanie said...

Um, I seriously hope you frame picture #2. Heck, I want a copy of that. That is the cutest thing I think I've ever seen.

Melinda said...

She is so stink'n cute.

Lorrie and Mike Eckerdt said...

Stop calling me old.

Jessica said...

Melanie I love that pic too. I think I'm going to print out a storyboard with three of them. I just have to decide which three. I have about 20 more where these came from