Sunday, September 05, 2010

Cousins

My sister had a baby the day before I was hospitalized. Cutie pie Jamie is just 10 days older than Charlotte. I have been dying to get them together and so now that Charlotte is home, we got our chance. They are so dang cute. The first one is my favorite picture. Jamie was a chunky monkey at birth weighing in at 9lbs 1oz (I think that was it, close to it at least). You'd think they were months apart. Nope, just a few days. But SO cute!!!!! I hope they'll be the best of friends.


2 comments:

MoDLin said...

Adorable pictures and what a huge difference in their size! It is so helpful for others to see what arriving so early can mean to a baby. I'm very glad she is home and doing well. Enjoy your beautiful daughters.

mead family said...

Aww they are too cute! I can't believe they are only 10 days apart...crazy! I can't wait to see both of them this weekend and add Jackson on to that picture. Charlotte's hair looks red in the first picture...is that just me? Oh and it's funny that even though Charlotte is way smaller than Jamie she sure does have WAY more hair!